Thousands of people from across the world are participating in BlogBlast4Peace
today. To join simply:
1. Choose any graphic on this page: http://tinyurl.com/avu9few Either save it or copy it. You can decorate it and sign it or leave it as is.
2. Send the finished globe to email@example.com
3. Post it anywhere online November 4 and title your post Dona Nobis Pacem (Latin for Grant us Peace)
What does peace mean to me? Ha, what a question. To be honest I think true peace is unachievable, but ideally I would say if everyone could be more harmonious with each other and our surroundings we would be better off.
Simple ways to be more peaceful today:
1) Don’t flip off the driver that’s pissing you off
2) Get along with your family
3) Don’t wish evil on your boss or politicians (I know it’s hard)
4) Try not to scoff at stupid TV shows (tolerance?)
5) Think about how fortunate you are to be able to read this when so many can’t/will never have the chance. (Peace starts on the inside and works its way out.)