1) You start couponing even though you have food stamps.
2) A good sale is like winning the lotto.
3) You know which store has the best price for certain products.
4) You reuse everything.
5) You know how to cook with old food and still make it taste good.
6) Your budget is a work of art.
7) You save all your cans and anything that is metal.
8) You pay all your bills online because you can’t afford the stamps.
9) You steal internet from your neighbor and hope the bastard doesn’t move before you can take advantage of an internet promotion.