If you are a published author and would like to be interviewed, please follow the steps:
- Answer 10-15 questions. You may add your own.
- Submit them via “Leave a Reply.” I may ask you more questions depending on which ones you have chosen.
- Include any images in your submission (image of book, you etc)
Interview Questions (I’ll probably add more as time goes on):
1) In a few sentences tell us about yourself.
2) What is your book about?
3) What inspired you to write your book?
4) How long did it take you to write your book?
5) How would you describe your writing process?
6) Who is your favorite character (from your book) and why?
7) What do you hope people will take from your book (a lesson, emotion etc)?
8) What do you think will intrigue people the most about your story?
9) Did you do any research? If so what was your process? Did you find this task to be easy or difficult?
10) Have you always wanted to be a writer?
11) How long did it take you to finish your story?
12) How or when do you decide the story is finished?
13) Do you have any writing rituals? (Ex: must have coffee before sitting down to write, a snack etc)
14) What is your favorite drink/snack while you work?
15) Do you write often or sporadically?
16) What do you find to be the hardest part about writing?
17) Where can people find your book(s)?
18) When were you first published?
19) Are you working on other projects?
20) Do you write multiple stories at once or do you focus on them one at a time?
21) What inspires you to write?
22) What is your favorite quote? Why?
23) What genre(s) do you like to read?
24) What makes a book stand out to you?
25) Do you have a favorite color/holiday? What is it? Why?
26) Do you have any hobbies?
27) How do you feel when you write?
28) What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
29) Did anyone ever give you advice? What was it and did you find it helpful?
30) How has writing, if at all, changed your life?